Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Is the One Ring still a member?

  1. #1
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Question

    I think that's her name.....
    I had her on my buddy list, but today when I was gonna giver her name {HB name} to a frien of ours, it wasn't there.....Does anyone know? Or if you are still a member The one ring, please PM me! Thanks!

  2. #2
    The_One_Ring
    Guest The_One_Ring's Avatar

    Post

    hi!! i'm right here!!! i changed my name!!!
    ~Oh-Canada~

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, she is. She changed her name to Oh-Canada.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 27, 2006 10:58 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  4. #4
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar
    Thanks!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •